Departs From: Tokyo
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up or Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
Duration: 2 hours
Available: Departs Wednesday Friday at 09:00
Product Code: 8723
Experience making your own tea at this authentic Japanese tea ceremony where modern and traditional styles combine to express the true nature of contemporary Tokyo.
Leave Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal for Tokyo Station using public transportation.
Experience a Japanese Tea Ceremony
Learn about the culture of Japan by participating in the intricate and beautiful Japanese tea ceremony
Tour disbands after the tea ceremony finishes.
- English-speaking assistant
- Hotel pick-up
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Drop off service
- Pick ups are available from selected Tokyo hotels.
- English-speaking assistant will assist you departure from the Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal to arrival at the tea room. English-speaking staff from the tea room will assist you after arriving at the tea room.
- Public transportation (trains) may be used from Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal to Tokyo Station.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.