Departs From: Amsterdam
Meeting Point: Damrak 34
Duration: 8 hours
Available: Departs daily at 10:00; 10:45
Product Code: 7550
Part 1: Amsterdam, Volendam, Marken, and Windmills
This full-day programme combines the beautiful canals, bridges, squares, churches and monuments of Amsterdam with the lovely countryside just north of Amsterdam. You will see Zaanse Schans, the picturesque UNESCO-listed windmill village, with its typical green-timbered houses. Here we will visit a cheese farm where cheese still is being made in the traditional way. Other highlights of this excursion include the famous fishing village of Volendam (where you will have time for lunch in a nice fish restaurant) and the boat trip to or from the former Island of Marken.
On the boat, you can relax while enjoying the beauty of the IJsselmeer, the former Zuiderzee. In Marken, we will take a nice stroll around this beautiful and historical village and visit a local traditional clog maker. We will return to Amsterdam by way of Monnickendam, one of the 'sleeping towns', on the shore of the former Zuiderzee.
Part 2: Canal Cruise
Undoubtedly Holland's number one tourist attraction, a canal cruise is an absolute must during your stay in Amsterdam! Amsterdam is a city of water and its 100 canals and 1,000 bridges are famous throughout the world. This canal and port cruise takes in the modern architecture along the banks of the River IJ and the beautiful 17th-century buildings with their many styles of gables, elegant merchant's mansions and quirky houseboats in the heart of the old city. All cruise boats have panoramic roofs and sliding windows, ensuring superb views and the chance to take great photos.
Cruise Frequency 30 minute intervals from 10:00 to 22:00
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip to Marken
- Free drink at restaurant "De Lunch" in Volendam
- 1 Hour Canal Cruise
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Amsterdam, Volendam, Marken, and Windmills: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Catalan, Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Russian, Hebrew, Greek, Arabic, and Polish
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge if seated on an adult's lap.
As of now this product cannot be booked online. Please Contact us for quotation and / or more information.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 13 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Cruises, Mini & Dinner Cruises
- Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy
- Hiking, Cycling & Outdoor Activities
- Hop On / Off Tours
- Night Tours
- Photo Tours
- Segway & Walking Tours
- Something Different
- City Tours & Sightseeing
- Private Tours
- Shore Excursions
- City Pass & Skip the Line Tickets
- Airport Shuttle