Departs From: Athens
Meeting Point: Hotel pick up
Duration: 2 days / 1 night
Available: Departs Wednesday at 08:30, Monday Wednesday Thursday Saturday at 08:30
Product Code: 55
Day 1 Leave for Delphi via Thebes, Levadia and the picturesque village of Arachova, on the slopes of Mount Parnassus, arrive in Delphi and visit the Archaeological Site. After the visit depart for Kalambaka, passing through picturesque villages and towns of Central Greece. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2 Visit Meteora and enjoy its unique and impressive scenery of ageless Monasteries with priceless historical and religious treasures, standing between earth and sky atop huge rocks. Return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia, Thermopylae with a short stop to see Leonida's Monument and arrive in Athens early in the evening.
English - every departure
French* - Monday, Wednesday
*French language is excluded in the following dates of 2014: April 21, May 12, May 26, June 9, June 23, July 14, August 18, September 8, September 22 and September 29. On these dates, the tours will only be in English.
First Class - Divani Hotel or Amalia Hotel
Tourist Class - Orfeas Hotel or Antoniadis Hotel
- Pick-up from major hotels in Athens City Center or Amalias and Souri Streets, Athens ( View schedule)
- Handling of one piece of luggage per person
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Dress Code: For visits to the monasteries, ladies are required to wear skirts and gentlemen need to be in long trousers.
- Children under 4 years of age are free of charge provided no bed or seat in the bus is occupied and no meals offered.
- Local operator reserves the right to modify the route and alter the itinerary in case of a force majeure or reasons beyond our control
- Hotel pick-up must be pre-booked at least 24 hours before departure time.
- Contact information will be provided upon reconfirmation.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 12 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.