Departs From: Bangkok
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
Available: Departs Wednesday Sunday at upon request
Product Code: 6031
Day 1 Bangkok-Chiang Mai
Pick up from Bangkok hotels to the airport for the flight to Chiang Mai. Arrive in Chiang Mai and transfer to the hotel. No lunch included. Go on a Chiang Mai city tour in the afternoon and visit ancient city walls and the city's significant temples: the glorious Wat Suan Dok, Wat Phra Sing, Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Ched Yod and Wat Chiang Man.
Day 2 Chiang Mai
Breakfast. Visit the Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, a temple containing the much-revered Buddhist relic. Admire a myriad of exquisitely-made handicrafts at the Thai Home
Industry villages of Bo Sang and San Kamphaeng then savor a delectable Northern Thai Khantoke Dinner accompanied by traditional shows and performances of the hill tribes villagers.
Day 3 Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai
Breakfast. Meet the robust yet gentle Thai Elephants at the Elephant Training Camp; see their skills and even have a chance to ride one. After lunch, ride long tail boats to Chiang Rai, passing by the local villages of Muser and Karen hill tribes along the banks of the Mae Kok River. Arrive in Chiang Rai late in the afternoon.
Optional activity: Elephant riding
Day 4 Chiang Rai
Breakfast. Early morning transfer from hotel to visit the local villages of the Yao and Akha hill tribe descendants. Go to Mae Sai, a small trading town before proceeding to the Golden Triangle - the place where Thailand, Laos and Myanmar meet. Lunch at Imperial Golden Triangle Resort. Go to the ancient city of Chiang Saen before being driven to Chiang Rai Airport.
- Pick up from Bangkok city center hotels
- English/Italian/French/German/Spanish speaking guide
- All entrance fees as appropriated
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Accommodation in air-conditioned room with bath/shower
- Meals: 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Domestic airline tickets and airport taxes
- There will be a supplement for pick up from outer Bangkok hotels.
- Travelers wishing to return to Chiang Mai must return by road, as there are no flights. between Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. This additional transfer is to be charged as per our tariffs.
- Rates for triple rooms are the same as the rates for the twin/double rooms.
- Early hotel check-in (before noon), late hotel check out (after lunch), connecting rooms, and adjoining rooms are not guaranteed.
- Local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to tour contents/itinerary.
- Please let us know if you want us to book your flight for you.
- Airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants per booking.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.