Departs From: Bangkok
Meeting Point: The Club House
Duration: 3 or 4 hours
Available: Departs daily at 08:00; 13:00
Product Code: 8033
Our Bangkok bicycle tours have been personally and safely created to take you off the well-worn tourist paths and into the Bangkok that few, if any, tourists ever see. Our friendly and experienced guides will take you on an adventure through the sprawling, shaded maze of residential streets too small for even a tuk tuk. You'll see the way real bangkokians live, smell the cooking spices and experience cultural life in the way only local people know. You'll discover cultural landmarks, temples and markets and cross the ancient Chao Praya River by boat.
From the Club House, we head off to the beautiful heritage listed home of former Prime Minister and influential intellectual M.R. Kukrit, where we leave the bicycles and take a 15-minute guided tour of the historical complex of heritage Thai-style timber houses.
We then meander our way across parkland and through the tiny narrow lanes of high density, inner urban Bangkok to the ancient Chao Phraya River, where we cross on long tail boats to Wat Bangkachao where our journey through the “Lungs of Bangkok” begins.
The area known as Prapadeang is a vast network of jungle, lakes and parkland. We traverse the jungle section on elevated pathways where cooling breezes, birds and fish abound; eventually passing through to the gorgeous, lush parkland area. Here we stop to give you the opportunity to feed the giant Carp and enjoy a refreshing break.
Afterwards we wind our way back to the river and cross again on long tail boats to complete our tour with a glimpse of village and cultural life as we cycle through Kusoltong Village and back to the Clubhouse.
On your return to the Club House you can relax by the fishpond in our beautiful green garden. Enjoy a fish spa, a cool drink and refuel at our complimentary BBQ buffet. We also offer free Internet services so you can keep in touch with family and friends.
- Tea and coffee
- Internet service
- Bicycle rental
- Safety helmet rental
- Professional multi-lingual Thai tour guide (fully accredited)
- Soft drinks/ water and snacks during the tour
- Boat and ferry transfers on the tour
- Foot spa
- BBQ buffet*
- Meals and drinks not included in description
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Bicycle fitting and instructions takes place 30 minutes before departure time.
- Child carriers are available for children below 4 years of age who can be taken on the tour free of charge.
- *The free BBQ does not include beverages and refreshments, these are available for purchase at the licensed bar at our Club House.
- We are unable to serve seafood and we do not cater for vegetarians, however, you are welcome to bring your own food, which we are more than happy to cook for you.
- If there are less than 4 guests on your tour date, local lunch will be served instead of the BBQ buffet.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.