Departs From: Copenhagen
Meeting Point: Strandgade 50, 1401 KÝbenhavn K
Duration: 2 hours
Available: Departs daily at 13:45
Product Code: 7512
This kayak adventure starts from Strandgade via the harbour and follows along through Christianshavns's canal where enough sailboats dock to lie side by side.
We paddle onwards under the bridge at Christianshavns's square and continue to follow the canal around until we see a part of the Royal Library, Den Sorte Diamant (The Black Diamond). Made out of black marble and glass, the view of this modern building will have you gasp as you kayak passed and get a look at the form of the building tilting slightly over the street.
After admiring the Royal Library you will paddle through under Knippelsbro (Knipple Bridge) connecting Børsgade (Stock Exchange Street) to Torvegade (Market Street), one of only two bridges to allow motor vehicles to pass. You will then pass Dansk Arkitektur Centre and Asiatisk Plads where the trip then continues around Holman where the old and newly restored Kanonbådshaller (cannon boat sheds) are kept.
The adventure comes to an end as we sail into a previously closed area of the Navy where we can witness old war ships, exclusive new buildings, the Opera House and the scenic area around Holmen.
- Drink at a cafe stop
- English speaking guide
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Tips and gratuities
- Tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 12 guests.
- Children below 6 years old are not permitted on this tour. Children 6 and above must be able to swim.
- Please prepare clothes for a wet ride.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.