Departs From: Copenhagen
Meeting Point: City Hall Square - Vester Voldgade
Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Available: Departs daily at 10:00; 12:00; 14:00
Product Code: 815
The Grand Tour of Copenhagen is an extensive bus tour covering all the major sights of the Danish capital, a perfect introduction to this beautiful city.
On this tour you can observe the Tivoli Gardens and the Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek. You can also drive through the colorful canal district, past by the National Museum and Christiansborg Palace, seat of the Danish parliament.
Continue on to the Old Stock Exchange and across Kongens Nytorv, where you can see the Royal Theatre, world famous for its Royal Ballet. The tour continues past the colorful harbor district of Nyhavn to the Amalienborg Palace - winter residence of the Royal Family. Here you have the opportunity to see the Changing of the Guard.
This is followed by a visit to the Gefion Fountain and The Little Mermaid, inspired by Hans Christian Andersen's fairytale. During the tour, pay a visit to one of the many magnificent churches in Copenhagen.
Panorama Tour: 1.5 hours
Panorama Tour with Canal Cruise: 2.5 hours
Panorama Tour with Tivoli Entrance Ticket: 1.5 hours + time on your own in Tivoli
- Luxury bus tour
- Audioguide available in 8 languages (for the bus tour)
- Live guide in Danish and English (for the canal cruise)
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- For those who choose this tour with the Tivoli entrance ticket, you can opt to stay for as long as you please inside the Tivoli Gardens.
- Children below 6 years old are free of charge.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.