Departs From: Copenhagen
Meeting Point: City Hall Square - Vester Voldgade
Duration: 6 hours and 30 minutes
Available: Departs daily at 10:30
Product Code: 819
Frederiksborg Castle is situated in the center of Hillerod on three islets in the Castle Lake and surrounded by Frederiksborg Castle Gardens. The castle gardens include an English-style Romantic garden and a more formal French Baroque garden, recreated in 1996, to replicate J.C. Krieger's gardens from 1725.
You will also get to visit the Fredensborg Castle for a fabulous photo opportunity!
- Entrance to Frederiksborg Castle and Castle Gardens
- Photo stop at Fredensborg Castle
- Live guide in English
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Entrance to Fredensborg Castle
- Children below 6 years old are free of charge.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.