Departs From: Florence
Meeting Point: Via de' Lamberti, 1-red
Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Available: Departs daily at 18:30
Product Code: 8150
See Florence from a total different perspective. A leisurely cruise down the River Arno is a great way to see Florence.
You will meet your guide at our office and will enjoy a nice introduction tour as you walk through Piazza Signoria and under the Uffizi Gallery, seeing the Pontevecchio (old bridge) from the bank, all the way through to the embarcadero.
You will then get on board the barchetto, one of the only 4 original traditional wooden boats left in Florence, conducted by a barcaiolo, a true Florentine tradition holder that will guide you with his long-reaching sweeping-oar. No noisy engines, only the charm of tradition and the voice of your expert guide to unveil the secrets of the Arno river as you stroll on its calm waters and discover its history and the beautiful Palazzos that frame its ancient riverbed.
You will pass in front of the Uffizi gallery, the beautiful caretaker of many artistic historical treasures, pass under the unique Pontevecchio bridge and you will find out more about the mysterious Vasari Corridor. You will also have the chance to discover the Santa Trinita Bridge and the amazing Palazzo Corsini.
You will then enjoy a refreshing aperitivo with a glass of cool Prosecco wine, to celebrate your romantic evening in Florence!
- Guided walk of the city center to the embarcadero (approx. 30 minutes)
- Mini Cruise on the Arno River (approx. 1 hour)
- Prosecco Wine "aperitivo"
- English speaking fully licensed history guide
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 6 years old are free of charge with at least 1 adult.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 12 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Cruises, Mini & Dinner Cruises
- Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy
- Hiking, Cycling & Outdoor Activities
- Hop On / Off Tours
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Night Tours
- Photo Tours
- Segway & Walking Tours
- Shopping & Fashion
- Shows, Cabarets & Concerts
- Something Different
- City Tours & Sightseeing
- Private Tours
- City Pass & Skip the Line Tickets
- Airport Shuttle