Departs From: Mexico City
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 1 day
Available: Departs Saturday at upon request
Product Code: 7778
Our tour begins with a video on the history of Freixenet Cavas. Then we will tour the facilities to observe the wine making process.
See wine making from harvesting the juice of each grape to bottling and labeling. Make a special visit to cellars 25 meters below the surface where the temperature is stable enough to encourage the aging of the wine. You may go to the Freixenet Wine Boutique for products manufactured by Freixenet in Mexico, Spain, California and Australia.
Our tour continues to Tepozotlan, recently named - Magic Town by Mexican Authorities because of its enchanting buildings and unique history. The tour includes a XVII century Jesuit monastery that houses the world-renowned Colonial Religious Art Museum as well as exquisite Mexican Baroque art at the San Francisco Javier Temple.
- Narrated Tour of Freixenet Cavas
- Wine Boutique Visit (1 bottle included, per couple)
- Visit to Tepozotlan
- Jesuit Monastery of Tepozotlan
- Renowned Colonial Religious Art Museum
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (View List)
- Narrated tour
- Admission fees
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Baggage is carried at passenger's risk.
- Additional surcharges apply for hotels outside the pick-up areas.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.