Departs From: New Orleans
Meeting Point: Leo Kerner Lafitte Parkway
Duration: 2 hours
Available: Departs daily at 12:00; 14:00
Product Code: 8609
Native guides will reveal the mysteries of the swamps and the Cajun "joie de vivre." Observe nesting grounds of alligators, egrets, raccoons, nutria, and many species of snakes. Some wildlife is more numerous during the warmer months of the year; alligator sightings are seasonal. Learn about the efforts to preserve and restore Louisiana's vanishing wetlands. This tour has been featured on the Discovery Channel, the Travel Channel, CBS, NBC and ABC. Bring your camera to capture the "bon temps" (good times) on the bayou!
- Guided tour around the swamp
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Children under 6 (not occupying a seat on tours) are free of charge but charged for food on cruises.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 12 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.