Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: Metro Jules Joffrin - Newspaper Kiosk
Duration: 4.5 hours
Available: Departs Thursday Friday at 17:00
Product Code: 3615
Have fun, learn some French dishes, to taste new foods and interact with interesting people. This is a hands-on experience so no sitting back and just watching here.
The maximum number of students per class is 6. All classes are taught in English and/or French.
The school is like a cozy studio, so you have a lounge area where you can sit down and relax before the class starts, have a drink of water, wine or coffee. The idea is to create a space that is both functional and feels like home, with a bit of music just to put you in the mood. As said earlier, this is a fun class, so no stress and competition against one another.
Generally you will be cooking everything together, with each participant having his or her own dish to prepare, so you can eat what YOU have done.
The cooking portion of the class lasts about 2 hours and then we will do a special food and wine pairing tasting with 4 wines and cheeses.
At the end of the session, when everybody is ready, you can finally sit down and enjoy your meal together with a good bottle of wine.
- Professional English speaking chef
- Cheese tasting
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
As of now this product cannot be booked online. Please Contact us for quotation and / or more information.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Cruises, Mini & Dinner Cruises
- Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy
- Hiking, Cycling & Outdoor Activities
- Hop On / Off Tours
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Nature & Eco Tours
- Night Tours
- Photo Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway & Walking Tours
- Shopping & Fashion
- Shows, Cabarets & Concerts
- Something Different
- Theme Parks
- City Tours & Sightseeing
- Airport Transfers & Ground Transportation
- Private Tours
- City Pass & Skip the Line Tickets
- Airport Shuttle