Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: Metro Duroc
Duration: 4 hours
Available: Departs Saturday Sunday at 09:00
Product Code: 3617
Whether you are a professional collector or just interested in bargain-hunting, this private antique tour will entertain and delight you.
Meet your guide at your hotel and take the train to one of the largest antique flea markets in Europe. En route by metro your bargain-hunting expert will give you details about the place you will be going and will help you negotiate the best price. Don't forget to bring along suitable shoes for our long walks. Remember that at the bric-à-brac sales, the only payment method is cash and you should also carry small change.
- Private expert guide
- Public transportation costs
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- The guide will meet clients at the hotel and at the client's expense, they will take public transportation.
- Tours frequently go outside Paris but location changes each weekend depending on what's on.
- Please wear good comfortable walking shoes for the long walks.
- At the bric-à-brac sales, the only payment method is cash and guests are advised to carry small change (notes lower than 50EUR).
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Cruises, Mini & Dinner Cruises
- Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy
- Hiking, Cycling & Outdoor Activities
- Hop On / Off Tours
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Nature & Eco Tours
- Night Tours
- Photo Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway & Walking Tours
- Shopping & Fashion
- Shows, Cabarets & Concerts
- Something Different
- Theme Parks
- City Tours & Sightseeing
- Airport Transfers & Ground Transportation
- Private Tours
- City Pass & Skip the Line Tickets
- Airport Shuttle