Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: Outside Aux Tonneaux des Halles
Duration: 3 hours
Available: Departs Saturday at 15:30
Product Code: 3622
The Wine Tour is led by an English speaking wine enthusiast and is passionate about wine and Paris. He will introduce you to 4 or 5 bars and cafes which locals frequent, and where we will have our wine 'tastings', including interesting selections from smaller producers. We will also explore this historic district and its famous buildings and sites on our walk.
You will pass by one of the largest, most famous and beautiful churches in Paris, the Eglise de St. Eustache begun in 1532 and completed in 1647. You will cross the Place des Victoires built in 1865 to celebrate the victory of Louis XIV over Spain, Holland, Piedmont and Germany and now home to designer shops. You will end at Passage Vivienne which has an exit across from the Palais Royal where you will also find the famous haute cuisine 4-star restaurant 'Grand Vefour' a gourmet landmark since the 1760s. All in the while making stops for a glass of wine and soaking in the local, authentic atmosphere.
- 3 glasses of wine
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
As of now this product cannot be booked online. Please Contact us for quotation and / or more information.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Cruises, Mini & Dinner Cruises
- Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy
- Hiking, Cycling & Outdoor Activities
- Hop On / Off Tours
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Nature & Eco Tours
- Night Tours
- Photo Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway & Walking Tours
- Shopping & Fashion
- Shows, Cabarets & Concerts
- Something Different
- Theme Parks
- City Tours & Sightseeing
- Airport Transfers & Ground Transportation
- Private Tours
- City Pass & Skip the Line Tickets
- Airport Shuttle