Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: 26 Rue Berthollet
Available: Departs Tuesday Thursday Friday at 18:00
Product Code: 4358
At 18:00 you will begin the evening with an introduction to French wine in a cozy Latin Quarter wine bar. Your Sommelier will guide you through the different varieties of whites and reds and their regions such as Burgundy, the Loire Valley, Bordeaux and the Cote du Rhone. You will learn how to gently swirl your wine to release it's flavors and aromas as well as examine the wine's color, tint and density. As you slowly sip the wine and allow it to roll over your palate, you will learn to identify the main components of taste, the importance of the grapes selected and the effect of aging. 3 small producer wines from different regions will be offered.
Dinner will be served at Heuereux comme Alexandre. There is always a good choice of home made dishes here some of which are favorites that remain each day and others that change each week.
After dinner, any time after 21:00 (music starts at 22:00) you can enter one of the most famous traditional Jazz clubs in Paris where the greatest jazzmen in the world have appeared regularly since 1946. You can stay as long as you wish and when leaving your are centrally located right across from Notre Dame. Every evening a jazz band performs for the listening pleasure of regulars and vistors alike. Dance in the timeless tradition of Saint-Germain des Pres jazz with the best boppers in Paris. Whether you are just a Jazz-Lover, like to dance your socks off, or are a professional musician, the exceptional atmosphere of the club will remind you of the Cotton Club and the Savoy in the glory days.
- 45 minutes wine tasting with commentary
- 3 glasses of wine during tasting
- Entrance to Jazz Club
- Drinks during dinner
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Tips and gratuities
- This tour is a self-guided dinner package with 3 locations and no tour leader.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Cruises, Mini & Dinner Cruises
- Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy
- Hiking, Cycling & Outdoor Activities
- Hop On / Off Tours
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Nature & Eco Tours
- Night Tours
- Photo Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway & Walking Tours
- Shopping & Fashion
- Shows, Cabarets & Concerts
- Something Different
- Theme Parks
- City Tours & Sightseeing
- Airport Transfers & Ground Transportation
- Private Tours
- City Pass & Skip the Line Tickets
- Airport Shuttle