Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: Train Station at Dourdon
Duration: 4 hours
Available: Departs daily at 19:00
Product Code: 4366
Enjoy the sensation of freedom and excitement as you are gently carried by the wind over forests, castles, and beautiful French villages in a hot air balloon at sunset.
Complete the balloon experience by assisting and participating in the preparation of the balloon by installation, inflation,and weighing. Once the envelope is filled with hot air, the balloon is ready to take off. Passengers can get up on board while the pilot completes his last checklist. When ready, the pilot frees the rope that maintains the balloon to the ground for a soft climb.
Led by this huge bubble of hot air you will float with the wind and discover some of the many architectural treasures and beautiful landscapes of the region.
After about one hour of flight, the pilot looks for an appropriate landing site. By determining the direction, strength, and altitude of the wind, the pilot lands the balloon on a safe ground.
Once on the ground, the team-members may join and help with the folding and packing of the balloon. Celebrate the event with a champagne toast! (or a soft drink if preferred). You will be taken to the train station for the ride back to Paris.
- On-site transfer & installation: 1 hour
- Balloon flight: 1 hour
- Landing, folding & packing: 1 hour
- Toast & Champagne: 30 mins
- Balloon ride
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- The tour will operate with a minimum of 2 passengers and a maximum of 4 passengers.
- Travelers with major health conditions may not take this tour. If in doubt, please consult your doctor. Pregnant women and ill travelers are not allowed.
- Children below 7 years old are not permitted on this tour.
- Guests are advised to wear casual clothing (natural fiber or cotton clothing preferably). Flat shoes and trousers are recommended for the ladies (No high heels please). In addition, it may become a little cool during the flight. Bringing a woolen or fleece type article is encouraged. Don't forget your camera.
- Please note that weather condition may change at the last minute and can prevent flying.
- Guests are strongly advised to take a light dinner or sandwiches beforehand.
- In the rare instance you miss your flight, the tour will arrange a private transfer back to central Paris.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Cruises, Mini & Dinner Cruises
- Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy
- Hiking, Cycling & Outdoor Activities
- Hop On / Off Tours
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Nature & Eco Tours
- Night Tours
- Photo Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway & Walking Tours
- Shopping & Fashion
- Shows, Cabarets & Concerts
- Something Different
- Theme Parks
- City Tours & Sightseeing
- Airport Transfers & Ground Transportation
- Private Tours
- City Pass & Skip the Line Tickets
- Airport Shuttle