Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: Le Reservoir 6, rue de la Forge Royale, 75011 Paris
Duration: 5 hours
Available: Departs Friday Saturday at 19:30
Product Code: 5639
You are in for a treat at one of the trendiest night clubs in Paris - Le Reservoir! From 19:30 to 20:30 enjoy a mixology class taught by one of the leading French training schools for barmen. Their emphasis is on cocktails with fruit bases, so you can make them at home with or without alcohol. The school develops bar concepts for restaurants all over the world, including the Buddah Bar in New York, Chai 33 in Paris and and Qbar in Kuala Lumpur.
From 9 to 11 pm, dinner is served. You will have numerous choices from the menu. The restaurant philosophy is traditional cooking without MSG and seasonal organic products. After dinner, a live band plays an eclectic selection of music.
- Lightly cooked foie gras with vanilla, spicy banana toast, caramelised with balsamic vinegar
- Crisp of fresh goat's cheese served with vegetables of sun and pesto
- Casseroled eggs: foie gras, asparagus and gorgonzola
- Two-salmon rillette with salad
- Crawfish tortilla, henokis, two-chocolate vinegar-sauce and guacamole
- Chicken rolls with reservoir marinade
- Fresh market vegetable plate
- Creamy risotto with old mimolette cheese
- Sicilian penne
- Red-labelled salmon sashimi, Thaļ roast rice
- Scallops brochette with roasted artichoke and cider cream
- Roasted bass, fresh vegetable cannelloni and frothy thyme butter
- Lamb conserve with herbs from the Garrigue, mashed potatoes and conserved garlic
- A la Plancha duck thick slab, grapes and nuts, gentian gravy, crusty rolls of winter vegetables
- Rossini beef sirloin, herbs salad, Anna's potatoes
- Variety of cheeses
- Hot chocolate fondant, sabayon sauce, white ice-cream
- Tatin apple tart with caramel and ice-cream
- Fruit of the day fondue with chocolate and red fruit sauce
- Caramel passion in a large plate
- Profiterole of the Reservoir
- Ice-cream (vanilla, white chocolate, coffee)
- Sorbets: strawberry, mango, mojito
- 3 cocktail mixology classes and ingredients
- 3 course dinner
- Live show
- Drinks other than water and cocktails during the class
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This is a self-guided cocktail dinner tour.
As of now this product cannot be booked online. Please Contact us for quotation and / or more information.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Cruises, Mini & Dinner Cruises
- Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy
- Hiking, Cycling & Outdoor Activities
- Hop On / Off Tours
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Nature & Eco Tours
- Night Tours
- Photo Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway & Walking Tours
- Shopping & Fashion
- Shows, Cabarets & Concerts
- Something Different
- Theme Parks
- City Tours & Sightseeing
- Airport Transfers & Ground Transportation
- Private Tours
- City Pass & Skip the Line Tickets
- Airport Shuttle