- Visit the impressive Notre Dame cathedral and tour the famous bell towers
- Discover the famous Ile de la Cite in the heart of the Seine
- Skip the line access allows you to bypass long queues and avoid long wait times
- Guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 20 guests to maintain quality and an intimate feel
Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: Entrance/exit to the Cite metro stop
Duration: 2 hours
Available: Departs Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday at 10:00, Friday Saturday at 17:00
Product Code: 7349
With Skip the Line Access to the Notre Dame Tower:
Skip the long line with us to Notre Dame towers and explore 2000 years of tumultuous Parisian history from the dark ages to the City of Lights.
We begin with a fascinating walking tour of the famous Ile de la Cité, in the heart of the Seine River, home to kings, revolutions and to the infamous gargoyles. Here you will see why Victor Hugo selected Notre Dame as the setting for his widely acclaimed novel, The Hunchback of Notre Dame. The flying buttresses, menacing gargoyles, soaring spires, the monumental organ and the imposing bell towers create an ambiance that is as immensely beautiful as it is ominous.
For a dramatic finish, we'll give you Skip the Line Access to the Notre Dame Bell Towers for a gargoyle's-eye view of Paris. Whether you choose to climb all 422 steps to the top is up to you, but there's a reason why general-access lines here stretch to several hours during the summer months. With its 13-ton bell and army of gargoyles, the towers are worth every step - not to mention the fact that they offer perhaps the most stunning view in all of Paris.
Without Skip the Line Access to Notre Dame Tower*
Starting 01 April 2014, you will have the option of taking the tour without visiting the Towers. Now you can visit the City Island and see the Cathedral without having to climb all those steps!
Experience history unfold as your expert guide recounts the amazing history of Notre Dame from antiquity to current day. Join us on this incredible journey into the heart of medieval and Gothic Paris and be enriched by the history, craftsmanship and the legacy that envelope City Island and Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Ile de la Cité
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- *Notre Dame Tower with view
- Guided tour
- Visit of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Headsets to hear your guide better
- Services of an English speaking tour guide
- Skip the Line Access and View from Notre Dame Tower*
- Ticket including all reservation fees to Notre Dame Tower*
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children 3 years old and below are free of charge.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended. We are unable to accommodate customers with wheelchairs or impairments requiring special assistance and customers with strollers or baby carriages on our group tour.
- It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure points.
- Tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 20 guests.
- Notre Dame may be closed at the last minute for religious services and events.
- Access to the towers may be closed off in severe weather conditions.
- Booking modifications made within 72 hours of tour date will be charged an amendment fee.
- This tour is operated in English only.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 14 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Cruises, Mini & Dinner Cruises
- Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy
- Hiking, Cycling & Outdoor Activities
- Hop On / Off Tours
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Nature & Eco Tours
- Night Tours
- Photo Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway & Walking Tours
- Shopping & Fashion
- Shows, Cabarets & Concerts
- Something Different
- Theme Parks
- City Tours & Sightseeing
- Airport Transfers & Ground Transportation
- Private Tours
- City Pass & Skip the Line Tickets
- Airport Shuttle