Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: 214 Rue de Rivoli
Duration: 3 hours
Available: Departs Wednesday Friday Sunday at 10:00
Product Code: 7836
The Marais is one of Paris' most sought-after districts where one finds several museums and private mansions. Over time it has retained its picturesque and unique charm. In the old Jewish district you will find designer boutiques and the impressive Place des Vosges surrounded by antique shops and art galleries. From "Place des Vosges" and its elegant hotels, inner streets succeed to carriage entrances, where Victor Hugo wrote his most famous plays, like Marie Tudor and Ruy Blas.
You will go through Saint Paul Quarter and discover many other treasures: the only one Jesuit Church of Paris, but also a place where a French king's palace secretly became an antique dealers village. An impressive fragment of medieval surrounding walls dated from Philip-August can be added to these hidden treasures. Finally, you couldn't remain stony-faced by Saint Louis Island and its famous Berthillon ice-creams.
- English: Wednesday and Friday
- Spanish: Friday
- French: Wednesday
- Metro tickets
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- We recommend you wear comfortable shoes.
- This tour is not recommended for people with walking difficulties.
- This tour ends in the Notre Dame Quarter.
As of now this product cannot be booked online. Please Contact us for quotation and / or more information.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 17 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Cruises, Mini & Dinner Cruises
- Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy
- Hiking, Cycling & Outdoor Activities
- Hop On / Off Tours
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Nature & Eco Tours
- Night Tours
- Photo Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway & Walking Tours
- Shopping & Fashion
- Shows, Cabarets & Concerts
- Something Different
- Theme Parks
- City Tours & Sightseeing
- Airport Transfers & Ground Transportation
- Private Tours
- City Pass & Skip the Line Tickets
- Airport Shuttle