- Skip the line tour allows you to bypass the notoriously long lines
- Expertly guided tour around the first and second levels of the Tower
- Access to the top level of the Tower where you can spend as much time as you like before descending
- Guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 20 guests to maintain quality and an intimate feel
Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: 36, Avenue de la Bourdonnais
Duration: 2 hours
Available: Departs daily at 10:30; 14:00; 17:30
Product Code: 8127
The symbol of Paris has never been easier to visit. Built for the World's Fair of 1889, the Eiffel Tower stands 324 meters above the City of Light. Our guide will take you to the first and second levels while discussing the history, architecture, and interesting stories about the monument. Be sure to bring your camera for the spectacular views of the city and other major monuments around town. As an added bonus at the end of the tour, you'll be welcome to visit the summit and spend as much time as you like before descending on your own.
At one time the tallest structure in the world, Gustave Eiffel's tower is magnificent every time you lay eyes on it. Admire the engineering wonder from up close as you tour the first and second levels.
The views from the Tower are unparalleled in the city. Not only will you be able to see the other monuments around town, but a birds-eye view of the City of Light is nothing short of spectacular.
From wide criticism the day it was unveiled in 1889 to becoming the most celebrated symbol of Paris today, the Tower has a remarkable history. Our guide will outline major historical events including early marketing stunts, it's place in two World Wars, and its role as a playground for countless daredevils.
- Skip the Line access and guided tour of the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Entrance ticket
- Access to all three levels of the tower
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- This tour is conducted in English only.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the start of your tour.
- This tour takes the elevator only. Stairs are not allowed with the skip the line ticket.
- Our Eiffel Tower guided tour includes entrance to the summit of the tower, though our guided portion of the tour will end on the 2nd level.
- The summit may be inaccessible without prior notice. No refunds will be given if the summit is unavailable.
- Access to the Tower is subject to all policies and procedures of the Eiffel Tower (including closures or delays due to inclement weather, security threats, maintenance and or any other unforeseen closures). Also, admittance is subject to Eiffel Tower security clearance.
- Tour will be operated with a maximum of 20 guests.
- There is not a lot of walking for this tour but there are long periods of time where you are standing still.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Cruises, Mini & Dinner Cruises
- Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy
- Hiking, Cycling & Outdoor Activities
- Hop On / Off Tours
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Nature & Eco Tours
- Night Tours
- Photo Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway & Walking Tours
- Shopping & Fashion
- Shows, Cabarets & Concerts
- Something Different
- Theme Parks
- City Tours & Sightseeing
- Airport Transfers & Ground Transportation
- Private Tours
- City Pass & Skip the Line Tickets
- Airport Shuttle