Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Duration: 7 hours
Available: Departs daily at 18:15
Product Code: 8732
Pleasant dinner at 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant (set menu and drinks included), located on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower, followed by a relaxing scenic Seine river cruise to see the most beautiful monuments and bridges of Paris "City of Lights". At the end of the evening, the Moulin Rouge fabulous show "FEERIE" with its famous French CanCan.
Have a classic French dinner and toast the night with champagne at 58 Tour Eiffel, located right on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. The restaurant boasts of a panoramic view of the River Seine and Trocadero.
After dinner, a relaxing Seine River cruise lets you view the grand monuments and beautiful old bridges built along the banks of the river. Among the notable sights on the cruise are the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre, all illuminated under the grandeur of the Parisian skyline at night.
End the evening with a showing of "Feerie" at the Moulin Rouge. "Féerie" is a spellbinding show that brings together a troupe of a hundred artists including 60 Doris Girls that are recruited worldwide. The show also has about a thousand costumes all festooned with feathers, sequins and glitter, and made in the most famous Parisian workshops. The magnificent settings are rich with colors and unique drawings done by Italian artists. "Féerie" also features the best international entertainment, as well as exceptional acts, and the eagerly awaited return of the giant Aquarium, all accompanied by original music brought to life by eighty musicians and sixty chorus singers.
- Kir Aperitif (white wine with blackcurrant liquer)
- Basil Gaspacho
- Chicken breast served with mashed potatoes, carrots and foie gras sauce
- Mascarpone coffee cream
- One-fourth bottle of wine
- Dinner at 58 Tour Eiffel at the Eiffel Tower
- Scenic cruise through the River Seine
- Showing of "Feerie" at the Moulin Rouge
- Recorded commentary during the cruise available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
- Dinner with drinks at the "58 Tour Eiffel" restaurant on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Ascension to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Cruise on the River Seine (one hour)
- Moulin Rouge show with 1/2 bottle of Champagne
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- Drop off in the vicinity of client's hotel at the end of the tour
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour is not recommended for children below 17 years old.
- Please be advised that business casual attire is required for men and cocktail dress for women. Round-collared shirts, sleeveless shirts, shorts, jeans, open-toe footwear for men, and rubber shoes are not allowed. Gentlemen are required to wear tie and jacket.
- Menu is indicative and may be subject to change without notice.
- Clients are accompanied to the close proximity of their hotels in Paris at the end of the tour.
- Cloakroom compulsory at Moulin Rouge.
- In case of 1st show at the Moulin Rouge, the cruise will have to be done separately.
As of now this product cannot be booked online. Please Contact us for quotation and / or more information.
- Prices are per person
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Cruises, Mini & Dinner Cruises
- Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy
- Hiking, Cycling & Outdoor Activities
- Hop On / Off Tours
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Nature & Eco Tours
- Night Tours
- Photo Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway & Walking Tours
- Shopping & Fashion
- Shows, Cabarets & Concerts
- Something Different
- Theme Parks
- City Tours & Sightseeing
- Airport Transfers & Ground Transportation
- Private Tours
- City Pass & Skip the Line Tickets
- Airport Shuttle