- Skip the line access to the Louvre
- Visit in own language to avoid getting lost in this gigantic museum
- Guided tour to see the most reputed masterpieces such as da Vinci's "Mona Lisa"
- Possibility to stay longer at the Louvre after the tour
Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: Will be indicated on voucher
Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Available: Departs Thursday Saturday at 09:30; 14:15, Wednesday Friday at 09:30; 18:30
Product Code: 949
Our famous Grand Louvre walking tour begins with a stroll through the commercial area of the Louvre Museum. The visit continues inside the museum where our guide presents various sections such as the medieval fortress, the modern pyramid, the Egyptian department and the most reputed masterpieces such as the "Mona Lisa" by Leonardo da Vinci.
This tour lets you skip the normal lines to the Louvre. Spend more time exploring the museum by avoiding the queue.
English, Spanish and Italian - Mondays
English, Spanish - Wednesday AM and PM, Fridays
English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and German - Thursdays
English, Italian - Wednesday 18:30 departure
English, Spanish, Italian, Portugese and French - Saturdays
English, Spanish, Italian and German - Sundays
- Entrance ticket to the Louvre museum
- Authorization fees for guided visits
- Services of a licensed multilingual guide
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Travelers can go souvenir shopping at the Louvre for painting reproductions, vases, bowls and decorative items at the end of the tour.
- No elevators are available during the visit. This tour is not suitable to clients with walking difficulties.
- It is compulsory to leave handbags, rucksacks, umbrellas, packages, etc. in the cloakroom while visiting the museum.
- The Louvre Museum closes at 22:00 on Wednesdays & Fridays
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 17 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Cruises, Mini & Dinner Cruises
- Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy
- Hiking, Cycling & Outdoor Activities
- Hop On / Off Tours
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Nature & Eco Tours
- Night Tours
- Photo Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway & Walking Tours
- Shopping & Fashion
- Shows, Cabarets & Concerts
- Something Different
- Theme Parks
- City Tours & Sightseeing
- Airport Transfers & Ground Transportation
- Private Tours
- City Pass & Skip the Line Tickets
- Airport Shuttle