Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: 2 Rue des Pyramides
Duration: 14 hours
Available: Departs Tuesday Saturday at 07:00
Product Code: 8425
From Paris, you will head to Lyon by TGV, arriving at the Lyon Part Dieu station at 09:56. You will be transferred to the Lyon le Grand Tour stop at Place Bellecour for an audio-guided bus tour of Lyon in a hop on hop off bus. Discover the city with more than 2,000 years of history and one of the UNESCO World Heritage site. You will have free time for lunch before meeting the guide at the Place Bellecour stop at 13:30 for your Beaujolais excursion. Enjoy a nice drive in the heart of the Beaujolais vineyards and discover all the charming village like Saint Amour, Juliénas, Fleurie, Chiroubles, Morgon and Moulin à vent. At 17:30, you will return to Lyon through to the Beaujolais wine road (Route des Crus) and head to the Lyon Part Dieu station at 18:45 to get on the TGV to Paris. You will arrive in Paris at around 21:00.
07:00 Departure from Paris
09:56 Arrival in Lyon
10:45 Audio-guided tour of Lyon, free time for lunch
13:30 Departure from Lyon for Beaujolais excursion
18:45 Arrival at Lyon TGV station
21:00 Arrival in Paris
- Lyon Le Grand Tour: Commentary in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German and Japanese
- Beaujolais visit: French or English
- Return ticket Paris-Lyon by train (standard class).
- Transfer to "Lyon le Grand Tour" stop
- 1 ticket for the Lyon Le Grand Tour Hop on Hop off bus
- Guided tour of the Beaujolais wine road (Route des Crus)
- Wine tasting
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- The times indicated are subject to change.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 17 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.