Departs From: London
Meeting Point: Embankment Pier
Duration: 3 hours
Available: Departs Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday at 19:30, daily at 19:30
Product Code: 17
Start the evening with a complimentary welcome drink before cruising past some of London's famous attractions and take in the panoramic view of the Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Tower of London, Tower Bridge and St. Paul's Cathedral as you enjoy an excellent a la carte menu prepared on board.
A musical blend of jazz is performed during the dinner cruise by the resident band, which comprises of some of London's finest musicians. The highlight of a Thames river dinner cruise is the after-dinner dancing with music from the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and hits of today.
- Classic Dinner Cruise
- Premier Dinner Cruise
- Elite Dinner Cruise
- Live entertainment and after-dinner dancing
- 2 hrs 40 min river cruise
- For the Classic Dinner Cruise:
* Welcome drink
* Four course a la carte menu
* Coffee and chocolates
- For the Premier Dinner Cruise:
* Welcome drink
* Four-course a la carte menu
* House wine and mineral water
* Fresh filter coffee and chocolates
* All main courses are served with crisp new potatoes and steamed vegetables
- For the Elite Dinner Cruise:
* Exclusive front of boat seating area
* Welcome glass of champagne
* Five-course a la carte menu
* Wines from the Elite Wine List served with your meal
* Mineral water served with your meal
* An after dinner liqueur
* Fairtrade coffee or tea and chocolates
- Optional activity costs
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- At certain times, The Symphony may be unavailable and will be replaced by the Naticia.
- Children 15 years old and below are not permitted on dinner cruises.
- The 100% cancellation charge shall apply once booked.
- A dress code will be implemented. Gentlemen are encouraged to wear a jacket and tie. Sportswear or denim clothes are not allowed. Bateaux London reserves the right to refuse entry based on inappropriate attire. Refund will not be offered under such circumstances.
- Dinner menus and beverage prices may change without prior notice. We do not certify that products are not free from nuts or traces of nuts.
- On November 28, 2012, the cruise will be onboard the vessel Harmony instead of Symphony. Departure will be at 18:45.
- Prices are per person
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.