Departs From: London
Meeting Point: Madame Tussauds London, Marylebone Road
Duration: 4 hours
Available: Departs daily at upon request
Product Code: 6110
- Madame Tussauds has been making wax figures for over 150 years
- The oldest figure on display is Sleeping Beauty sculpted in 1763
- See Madame Tussauds' legendary Chamber of Horrors
- New figures include Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Robert Pattinson and Dame Helen Mirren
Filled with 14 exciting, interactive zones and a stunning Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience, Madame Tussauds London combines glitz and glamour with incredible history. Walk down the red carpet and strike a pose with the Beckhams, before challenging your favourite sportstars. Start your royal experience with an audience with the Queen, before turning to the younger generation and plant a kiss on Prince William's cheek. For the brave, get face-to-face with scary serial killers in our live fear experience SCREAM. After a sneaky behind-the-scenes look at how our World-renowned sculptors create the figures, relax in our taxis and relive the rich history of London. Then step up to your favourite Marvel Super Heroes before getting ready to experience the spectacular and exclusive Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie, where our Marvel Super Heroes battle it out to save London from impending doom.
Did You Know?
- Madame Tussauds has been making wax figures for over 150 years. Each masterpiece takes four months, and a team of 20 dedicated sculptors, to create. Over 500 precise body measurements are referenced and real head hairs are inserted one by one - all to achieve the kind of astonishing realism that has kept Madame Tussauds world renowned for over two centuries.
- Some of Madame Tussauds' original work and earliest relics are still on display in London, including the death masks she was forced to make during the French Revolution and the Guillotine that beheaded Marie Antoinette. The oldest figure on display is Sleeping Beauty,' a breathing likeness of Louis XV's sleeping mistress Madame du Barry sculpted in 1763.
So, who do you want to meet?
- Off-Peak: 09:30 to 17:30 (Last admission)
- Peak: 09:00 to 18:00 (Last admission):
27th December to 31st December
21st to 25th February
11th April to 8th May
30th May to 5th June
24th October to 31st October
19th December to 23rd December
- Summer Peak: 09:00 to 19:00 (Last admission):
16th June to 2nd September
- Attraction ticket
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Due to raised security and heightened vigilance across the UK, world renowned attraction Madame Tussauds London will no longer admit guests with suitcases among their possessions.
- Children up to 15 years old will not be permitted to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
As of now this product cannot be booked online. Please Contact us for quotation and / or more information.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 15 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.