Departs From: London
Meeting Point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road or at one of the pick up points
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: Departs daily at 10:00
Product Code: 6111
At 135 metres, The Merlin Entertainments London Eye is the world's tallest cantilevered wheel, with 40 kilometre panoramic views on a clear day. The gradual flight in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes. Night or day, The London Eye offers spectacular views of London and its famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
Since 2000, it has attracted over 34 million visitors and now boasts the first live action, spectacular 4D pre-flight show which offers an exclusive multi-sensory experience.
The London Eye 4D is a groundbreaking 3D film with in theater effects, such as wind, bubbles and mist, to make the 4D. The film itself is a touching story of a little girl in London with her father. Her view of famous London landmarks is obscured by people and traffic, but a seagull draws her attention to The Eye and her father takes her for a flight; finally she has an amazing view of the city. Colourful parties inside the capsule, time lapse of The Eye day and night and a spectacular firework display all add up to an emotional and entertaining experience; the perfect prelude to a flight on The Eye itself.
Pay a little more and you could save a lot of time! At weekends, during Bank Holidays and during school holidays the London Eye is at its most popular.
Fast Track tickets for the London Eye allow you to skip the queue, and check in just 15 minutes before your flight. The price includes a complimentary mini-guide and children receive an in-flight kids' pack. Fast Track tickets are ideal for individuals, couples and groups who want to make the most of their day.
Itinerary / Activity Schedule
- 40-kilometer panoramic views on a clear day
- Gradual flight (ride) in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes
- See many of famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square
- Spectacular 4D pre-flight show which offers an exclusive multi-sensory experience.
February - April: 10:00 - 20:00
May/June: 10:00 - 21:00
July/August: 10:00 -21:30
September: 10:00 - 21:00
October/November/December: 10:00 - 20:00
Exceptions to the opening hours:
Christmas Eve: 10:00 - 17:30
Christmas Day: Closed
New Years Eve: 10:00 -15:00
- Fast Track ticket with complimentary mini-guide and in-flight kids' pack
- 4D pre-flight show
- 30 minute Gradual flight (ride) in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- London Eye is closed from January 3 to February 4 2011 for maintenance.
- This product must be purchased at least 12 hours before your planned date.
- If you wish to see the new 4D Experience before your flight (ride), we recommend you check-in 45 minutes before your flight time.
- Alternately visit at your leisure after your flight.
- Please come to the Priority Check-in Desk 15 minutes before your scheduled flight time.
- Your tickets will be issued along with your guidebooks and you will be directed to the Fast Track entrance to The London Eye.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over.
As of now this product cannot be booked online. Please Contact us for quotation and / or more information.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 15 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.