Departs From: London
Meeting Point: Shakespeare's Globe, 21 New Globe Walk, Bankside
Duration: 4 hours
Available: Departs daily at upon request
Product Code: 6127
Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition explores the life of Shakespeare, the London where he lived, and the theater for which he wrote. A fascinating guided tour then takes you into the unique space.
The Globe Exhibition has now been refurbished with most exhibits re-presented to improve your journey through the history of Shakespeare and the Globe. Find out about extravagant Elizabethan costumes, Renaissance instruments and how they were used, and the dramatic stories of the first Globe crossing the Thames, and the new Globe being reconstructed on Bankside.
Throughout the year, a fascinating guided tour of the Globe Theatre is included in your visit to Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition. Let one of our guides bring this extraordinary space to life.
Shakespeare's Globe 2009 Theatre Season Young Heartsincludes Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet, As You Like It, Troilus & Cressida and Love's Labour's Lost as well as three new plays The Frontline, Helen and A New World. The Season also includes two UK tours of The Comedy of Errors and A Midsummer Night's Dream.
- Attraction ticket
- Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition tour
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- There is no access to the theater during matinee performances. Visitors will be taken to the nearby archeological site of the Rose, Bankside's first playhouse.
- Tours begin every 15-30 minutes during opening hours. Please note the first tour of the day starts 30 minutes after the exhibition opens.
- Rehearsals will also take place throughout the year. Please note that access to the Globe Theatre may be restricted.
- Times and availability of the exhibition is occasionally subject to change without prior notice.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 15 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.