Departs From: Durban
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 12 hours
Available: Departs Monday Wednesday Friday at 06:30
Product Code: 1184
Spend a day on safari in the magical Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Park, famous for its highly successful white rhino conservation program. The reserve is home to 84 species of game, including the
"Big Five," and an impressive 425 types of birds. Lunch at Hilltop Camp (or similar) included.
- Pick-up from Durban city and selected beachfront hotels (View List)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- An optional open safari vehicle game drive is available at a surcharge.
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Pick-up from other hotels may be requested at the time of booking. Other hotels not included in pick-up list have additional cost.
- This tour is non-refundable if cancelled 14 days or less prior to the chosen tour date.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.