Departs From: Durban
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 3 days / 2 nights
Available: Departs Wednesday Friday Sunday at upon request
Product Code: 1206
DAY 1 DURBAN - ST LUCIA - HLUHLUWE
Leave Durban by 09:00. Change vehicles at Mtubatuba and transfer to Veyane Cultural Village. Experience bead making, mat weaving, and playing local instruments. Meet a sangoma (witchdoctor) and watch traditional Zulu dancing. Boat cruise on St Lucia Estuary, a World Heritage Site, viewing hippos and crocodiles, African fish eagles and other birds. Transfer to lodge for dinner and overnight. (Dinner)
DAY 2 HLUHLUWE GAME RESERVE
Early morning, open vehicle game viewing in Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Park, renowned for its rhino conservation as well as home to the "Big Five." Visit Centenary Center and Museum that depicts the history of live game capture and translocation of game, especially the white rhino that would no doubt be extinct without the creation of this reserve. (Breakfast, Dinner)
DAY 3 HLUHLUWE GAME RESERVE - DURBAN
Final game drive. Return to lodge, check out and transfer back to Durban, arriving at about 16:00. (Breakfast)
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- Zulu cultural Experience
- Game drives in open safari vehicles
- Boat cruise (weather permitting)
- KwaZulu-Natal Wildlife Reserves conservation levy
- Return transfers Durban to Hluhluwe
- Sightseeing is specified
- Pick-up from Durban city and selected beachfront hotels (View List)
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Pick-up from other hotels may be requested at the time of booking. Other hotels not included in pick-up list have additional cost.
As of now this product cannot be booked online. Please Contact us for quotation and / or more information.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
- The currency is set to
- Learn more about our Best Price Guarantee!
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.